Bebe A La Mode

Friday, January 14, 2011

Family Snow Day


There is nothing like a snowday to make you feel like a kid again. Last Wednesday we got about 8-10 inches. My husband's work was called off and we got to spend the whole day home together! I decided to take a little break from orders and take advantage of having some quality time with the two people I love the most in this world. My daughter, who is 17 months old didn't really know what to make of the snow. She loved it for sure!

For me it just felt good to get outside, run around, get some frest air (even if it was cold) and most of all play with my little girl and listen to her little squeals of laughter as I lifted her up high and spun her around.

Also to watch my husband kneel down and play with her! It's always so sweet to watch them together!


Whenever it snows, I still get excited and giddy for a "snowday" and I always have to catch a few snowflakes on my tongue.
The snow really is so pretty, so serene, gently falling down tiny snowflake by tiny snowflake creating this massive blanket of glistening FLUFF!! It makes even the barest ugliest tree look stunning. Here are some pictures from our day. It was alot of fun, but I do have to admit I am a little...ok more than a little anxious for spring!!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment